The decrease in sexual performance is a natural phenomenon of aging and, to a greater or lesser extent, is felt by all men.
According to a large study by Bacon2006psr, just over 17% of healthy men over 40 have signs of impotence. Of course, for such people, finding an answer to the question "what improves potency" is one of the first places in life.
There are many helpful tips for people who want to learn how to power up at home. Let's consider the most common recommendations.
How to increase potency at home:
- Eat pumpkin seeds. They contain essential fatty acids and zinc, which can be very helpful in improving the functioning of the male reproductive system as well as increasing sperm production.
- Ashwagandha, the rejuvenating herb of Ayurveda, is extremely helpful in fighting impotence. All you have to do is drink a cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of Ashwagandha root added. This mixture should be drunk twice a day.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear and prefer loose pants to tight. This helps the skin breathe and does not interfere with normal blood flow to the genitals. Baggy clothing is one of the simplest and most natural home remedies for enhancing male potency.
- If you want to conceive a child, don't spend a lot of time in saunas and spas. Heat reduces fluid production and lowers sperm fertility.
- Stress can also be one of the main potency killers. Learn simple and affordable relaxation techniques (yoga, meditation, breathing exercises).
- You can practice the Kegel exercise system to be able to lengthen the duration of intercourse and increase the feeling of orgasm. It involves relaxing and contracting the pubococcygeus muscle.
- What improves potency? A common garlic clove. Chew three cloves of raw garlic every day. Just remember to use mouth deodorant afterwards. What good is a good potency if the couple runs away, unable to resist the "spirit" of garlic?
Means to improve potency: acupuncture.
Acupuncture is one of the unconventional treatments for frigidity in women. However, it can be a useful remedy for enhancing male potency.
In 1996, a research project on the use of acupuncture to treat male infertility showed that almost 75 percent of male patients had sexual improvements after acupuncture sessions.
In Chinese medicine, the kidneys are essential for the health of the body and the preservation of its essence. If you are anxious and tired, this increases unnatural stress on the body. This, in turn, depletes your kidneys' energy and affects your fertility. Therefore, the first thing the acupuncturist will work with is the flow of energy in the kidneys.
Other problems can be:
- energy blockage in the liver;
- overheating of the genital area.
All of these can be cured with acupuncture. For people who have chosen this method as a means to improve potency and increase fertility, it is advisable to have a semen test before starting the acupuncture course. And then another, in the course of therapy. In this way it will be possible to judge whether the quantity and quality of sperm will improve.
The course usually lasts 10 days.
Medications for impotence in men.
Most men have physical causes of potency problems. This makes phosphodiesterase enzyme type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor drugs prime candidates for the "emergence" role.
What do these drugs do? In simple terms, they interfere with the work of an enzyme that breaks down substances that promote erection.
Side effects of these medications include:
- moderate headaches;
- redness of the face;
- Stomach ache;
- unusual eye disorders, including eye pain and color problems.
- visual disturbances such as eye discomfort, color perception disturbances;
- Muscle pain;
- nasal congestion.
Treatment of male potency with ginseng.
Ginseng is considered one of the most popular Chinese herbs used to treat male potency, as well as to curb emotions and brighten the mind. As an adaptogen, ginseng improves the body's ability to withstand stressful situations, improves performance, and increases physical activity.
Ginseng contains ingredients called ginsenosides. They affect the central nervous system and gonads, increase sperm count, and improve sexual activity. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, a small Italian study in 60 men showed that Asian ginseng had a positive effect on penis erection and libido.
However, not all types of ginseng have the same effect on a person. Presumably the most powerful effect is the expensive Chinese ginseng, "wild mountain root. "For the male potency treatment, you can also try the less expensive varieties of ginseng or Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus).
In terms of side effects, overuse of ginseng can cause:
- rash and itchy skin;
Additionally, this herb can sometimes cause insomnia, indigestion, and overstimulation of the nervous system.
Foods to increase potency: tasty and healthy products
For centuries, people have been obsessed with looking for aphrodisiac foods that increase sexual desire and improve the quality of sex. There is anecdotal evidence pointing to the benefits of the "love" of certain foods.
Not only men and women are interested in aphrodisiacs that seek to increase their libido, improve the pleasure of sexual intercourse or cure sexual dysfunctions. Teams of scientists and medical professionals conduct various studies to prove or disprove theories that have emerged among peoples and cultures around the world. The scientific community has come to the conclusion that various potency-boosting foods are really helpful in improving relationships in the intimate sphere.
Here are some known foods that can improve your sex life:
- Avocado:These fruits are rich in healthy fats, which are good for cardiovascular health. Avocado makes the heart pound, thus promoting blood flow to the right places for sexual arousal. Almonds: Rich in zinc, selenium and vitamin E, which help maintain sexual health and normal reproductive function.
- Strawberry:It contains a lot of folic acid, which helps reduce the level of sperm with the wrong number of chromosomes in men.
- Seafood:Over the years, oysters have been recognized as one of the most famous aphrodisiacs. This can be explained by the fact that oysters are high in zinc, which has a positive relationship with sexual health. Fatty fish like wild salmon and herring are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which increase blood circulation. They have a positive effect on blood flow in the genitals, helping to increase sexual activity.
- Arugula:This powerful food is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients that neutralize the effects of external pollutants in the body that can reduce erectile function and libido.
- Figs:The high fiber content of this product has a positive effect on heart health, which, in turn, affects the functioning of the genitals.
- Citrus:They are packed with vitamin C, antioxidants, and folate, all of which are beneficial for reproductive health.