Full and stable potency is an indicator of overall male health. If a man is sexually active, both the physical and the mental state are normal, in balance. But there are a large number of factors that lead to sexual disorders. Potency problems can start at any age. So even 22-27 year olds are at risk. Why is this happening? What are the main causes of pathology?
What indicates a power problem?
What is called male potency? This term means desire, the ability to have sex, as well as the ability to fertilize. The power state directly depends on the level of libido. Therefore, if a decrease in sexual activity occurs without physiological reasons, you only need to increase libido.
In general, potency is also dependent on the nervous, endocrine, and cardiovascular systems. The hormonal background is very important. A man's activity will increase with the normalization of the amount of the sex hormone testosterone. If there is a malfunction of the hormones, the potency decreases. In the case of the well-coordinated work of these systems, a man does not complain about his sex life.
Many believe that the only problem with potency is impotence. This is not true. A large number of factors and signs precede total impotence. It is on them that you should pay attention to prevent erectile dysfunction. So the main signs of the problem are:
- weak erection;
- difficulty getting an erection;
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of ejaculation;
- shortness of breath during intimacy;
- decreased libido;
- lack of orgasm;
- loss of erection directly during sexual intercourse.
Psychological problems with potency.
If a decrease in potency occurs with the full health of all internal organs and systems, then the matter is in the psycho-emotional background of man. This pathology is very common in men at an early age of up to 35 years. It is this moment that falls on the construction of a family, a career. The lack of a standardized schedule will definitely negatively affect sexual activity.
So, frequent stressful situations, conflicts disrupt the work not only of the nervous system, but also of the reproductive system. And even the most successful lover will fail in bed. It is equally important to observe the regime of work and rest. Physical and mental fatigue causes a decrease in erection. So there is often a choice: rapid career growth or a full-blown sex life.
In addition, the following psychological causes of potency problems are worth considering:
- partner dissatisfaction;
- expectation of failure syndrome;
- Lack of selfesteem;
- failure in the first sexual experience;
- tense family environment;
All these factors cause psychological impotence. The psyche of man forms a certain blockage that stops the transmission of nerve impulses. Therefore, the penis will not respond with an erection to the physical stimulation of arousal. From time to time, the situation will get worse, the man will form persistent self-doubt, low self-esteem. A sex therapist and a psychologist will help remove these blocks.
Problems with potency in the context of health.
If there are problems with potency at the age of 35, the reasons may be not only psychological, but also physiological. The most common causes of impotence in this case are pathologies of the cardiovascular system. The fact is that in order to achieve an erection, there must be full blood flow to the pelvic organs.
In the process of stimulation, arousal increases blood flow to the penis. The corpora cavernosa of the penis are filled with a large amount of blood, which brings the organ to an erect state. If vascular conductivity is affected, it is almost impossible to achieve an erection. Among the most common pathologies of the cardiovascular system, the following should be highlighted:
- suffered a heart attack, stroke;
- high levels of cholesterol in the blood;
- coronary heart disease.
The main problem with potency at 40 is hormonal imbalance. In men, after about 30 to 35 years, there is a gradual decrease in the production of the sex hormone testosterone. Already at the age of 40-45 years, the indicator falls to an extremely low value. Therefore, middle-aged men complain of a decrease in sexual activity. This is a natural process and cannot be avoided. But, the doctor can take special drugs that will restore balance to the hormonal background, normalizing an erection.
If a woman notices the potency problems of her husband, she may begin the development of neurological diseases: epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease. Any trauma to the head or brain will certainly affect a man's sexual performance. Also, a male problem with potency may arise in the context of:
- Mellitus diabetes;
- bad habits;
- back, spinal cord injuries;
- prostate adenoma;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- taking certain medications.
How to improve potency
Treatment for erectile dysfunction is selected individually for each man. After all, it all depends on the root cause of the pathology. Therefore, be sure to consult a doctor. Therefore, a decrease in potency against the background of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs, sexually transmitted diseases, can be treated with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. In addition, it is important to normalize blood pressure and restore healthy sleep.
Restoring the hormonal background requires the use of hormonal agents. Such drugs are taken in one course, according to the scheme of a strictly prescribed doctor. For quick and immediate results, the specialist may prescribe selective inhibitors. Such drugs can be taken independently at home. Within 15-30 minutes after taking the pill, an erection occurs.
Psychotherapy is very effective in treating potency. So the doctor manages to increase a man's self-esteem, to develop confidence in him. Gradually, the sex life will improve completely. To give confidence, a man can use new special creams to enhance. They contain only natural substances that stimulate blood flow. A special cream is applied 5-10 minutes before intercourse. The erection lasts for a long time, the orgasm intensifies and the ejaculation process is complete, painless. A man will stop being shy, which means that he will have confidence in himself.
Traditional methods of therapy.
Traditional medicine can help a young man, her sexual partner, to overcome the problem. There are many herbs, plants that have long been used to maintain male strength. You can prepare these medicines yourself, at home. But, most of the herbal preparations and infusions are sold in any pharmacy.
First of all, to improve potency, it is customary to take an alcoholic tincture of ginseng root. This remedy is prescribed by both populists and representatives of traditional medicine. A young man should consume 20-25 drops of infusion three times a day (before meals). The drops can be diluted with 2 tablespoons of water before use. The course of treatment lasts only one month. During this period of time, the husband will not only increase her potency, but also normalize her sleep and increase resistance to stress.
In addition, you can prepare the following infusions:
All herbs are taken in equal amounts. It is required to take 2 tablespoons of the collection, pour 400 grams of boiling water. The drink is infused for half an hour, filtered and consumed during the day. Regular consumption of herbal tea will strengthen male strength. Such a solution will be absolutely safe for the general condition of the partner's body.
Prevention of potency problems.
To prevent the development of erectile dysfunction, you must follow some recommendations. So, it is mandatory to comply with the following rules:
- Eliminate stress.A man must avoid in all possible ways conflicts, stressful situations. This will help the practice of relaxation, relaxation. So, you can do yoga, find your hobby, hobby. Negative emotions must find a way out. Only then will man retain all his worth.
- Complete rest.The main condition for maintaining potency is a full eight-hour sleep. It is during sleep that the work of all systems is restored and testosterone synthesis is improved. Also, it is useful to periodically change the situation: go to the sea, to the mountains, outside the city, to the country house.
- Diet.Men's health depends on the quality of nutrition. Therefore, a young person should include in the daily menu such products: dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, seafood, honey, types of diet meat, chicken and quail eggs, garlic, herbs.
- Rejection of bad habits.Smoking, alcohol abuse and fatty foods are strictly prohibited.
- Sport activities.To normalize the synthesis of testosterone, unload the brain after a hard day's work, it is necessary to perform any type of sport. Even a daily jog in the fresh air will increase blood flow, normalize sleep, and restore sexual activity.
- The regularity of sexual activity.Of course, the main prevention of impotence is a stable sex life. Sex should not be too frequent, but not infrequent either. Prolonged abstinence from intimacy leads to atrophy of the genital muscles. It will take some time to get your tone back. But an overly active sex life does not allow the body to rest. In such conditions, it will definitely fail. If there is no permanent partner, either sex must be protected.